Sunday, June 15, 2014

The gun range and a crisp white dress shirt

Here's a recap of my Father's Day weekend:
-grace and I  took dad to the gun range Saturday because it's closed Sundays. My dad is basically mister America as I like to call him. He's in the"eagle club" has an eagle on his chest, and is a firm believer in the second amendment. I got to shoot a 22 among other handguns. I was proud when I finally got the target ( in the neck by the way) 
- we took dad dress shirt shopping.. And I had to take a trip to Victoria secret. I'm a very thin girl and was glad that I got new support in tan black and pink:) 
- we also stopped at h&m. I like their accessories and shoes.. But some of their things(most of) don't fit me well. The concept of the store is great, but I would rather stick to stuff that will last. Though I do have to say I have gotten a few cute going out pieces there. 
-cold water creek is my moms favorite store. Sadly they are going out of business. They were having a super sale and I bought a very nice dress shirt in a light purple color. I LOVE it. I also bought a grey striped tunic to fulfill my preppy need. I felt very east coast. 
-Sunday my parents and I took the Harley's for a ride and went our to breakfast. We then all vegged out and watched orange is the new black( I think dad is even getting into it.) 
- since it's #musicmonday my dedication to it would have to be Sharp Dressed Man by zz top. It sef suits my dad's personality and love for good music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment