Thursday, July 31, 2014

August Allure Issue

This month's issue of Allure featured Rachel Mcadams with the most natural look. How beautiful is she? Along with her amazing cover was a headline for a bunch of free items! (I glanced at them)
Some of the things I loved in this issue was this Pamella Roland dress. I love the rich color. It is definetly a "lust" item. Maybe I will be able to find some detail or similiar colored items at a more affordable price. 
All hail bright bold colors! I live right next to water at school, and these "Ocean Blues" have me excited! I may not paint my finger nails, but these will be going on my toesies. 
Last but not least is this diagram of my style.. Yes- skinny jeans, simple flip flops or flats, a tshirt and my Longchamp( I don't own any large Vera totes) 
What are your favorite items in your favorite magazine? 

No comments:

Post a Comment